Oversee ground crew and distributes work orders as needed. Make sure all grounds are kept in orderly fashion and irrigation system works properly at al times. Lead groundskeeper will ensure and help grounds crew to perform all duties listed below.
· Lawn areas will be mowed, and trimmed one time per week during the growing season and as required during the remainder of the year.
· Maintain grounds, paths and roadways according to weather and facilities maintenance schedule.
· Prune trees.
· Sucker sprout trees from base to crown as required.
· Examines Trees on a regularly for disease and insects and treat as necessary.
· Maintains irrigation system and repairs.
· Performs fertilization, and weed control as needed.
· Prepares soil, plants seed or seedlings, weeds, and removes leaves. Keeps all sidewalks and roadways clear .
· Performs minor maintenance inside and outside of facilities.
· Paints parking lots, curbs and sidewalks.
· .Conducts litter patrol on a daily basis
· Completes work order request in a timely manner..
· Maintains all lawn equipment in good running condition.
· Maintains hospital vehicles.
High School Diploma or GED
The base pay for this position is $9.65/hr and is increased based upon applicable experience.